Is Dunkin Donuts coffee making anyone else very sick?

Is there something in Dunkin Donuts coffee?I have been getting stomach pains, nausea, and joint pain after drinking one cup

Favorite Answer

Here's the problem. The employees do NOT clean the machines that brew the coffee often enough. If at all. Therefore, not only are you getting dirty coffee water, but also coffee that is contaminated with other flavors. While the chain may tell you they carefully wash their equipment, hearing first hand from ppl that have worked at DD, they tell a whole different story. Its a miracle that more people don't become ill from this. Or maybe they don't realize its the coffee causing problems.

• Olive

I never had dunkin donuts or their coffee

I go to Dunkin Donuts for their doughnuts. I don’t drink coffee, but their doughnuts never made me sick.

• Rick

First I've heard that .........................................

Yeah, my girlfriend came back from a weekend in Vegas with her friends and after "celebrating" (you know what I mean) we went out for coffee at Dunkin Donuts. Well, after drinking that s*it I got herpes. Damn coffee gave me an STD. That's how bad it is.