Atheists, where do you get your morals from?

Many are humanists of one sort or another. They draw their ethical beliefs from that. Others may belong to non-theistic religions (as some forms of Buddhism) and follow those teachings. 

I treat other people as I would want to be treated 

The understanding that if I do wrong or harm someone else, then it could somehow affect me in a negative manner

• What if you knew that killing your neighbor would have no negative consequences on you? Needing punishment to be moral goes right back to the Christian model.

God's laws are written on every man's heart; they get their morals from God. If you knew God you would know that much... so you should be worrying about your own salvation... not theirs.

Righteousness in not a MEANS to get to God... righteousness is the RESULT of being in a relationship with Him. Are you willing to change your mind, dear reader?  You were made in God's image: He gave you the power to reason (unlike some animals, driven by instinct, created only to be destroyed). He gave you the ability to choose.  He put in you the knowledge of right and wrong: when you do wrong, you know you're doing wrong. He did not make animals in His image.  Animals kill and steal; they have no awareness of right and wrong.  They don't contemplate the meaning of life.  They have no awareness of eternity.  (Atheists will argue "That's a social construct for the betterment of society as a whole."  But if that were true then no one would be greedy and everyone would share everything.  It's a silly arguement. I could turn their 'reasoning' against them and say 'Then don't have children because they compete for your resources and take up space'.  It's foolishness.)God made you in His image.  He put in you the instinct to find Him, but He doesn't force you to act on it.  He put in you the desire to be accepted, loved and known completely.  That desire can only be satisfied by letting Him into your life.He made you in His image - in all the good ways.  The sins that have you have blinded you to this love and goodness of God.  You can't love sin and want to know who God is.  You have to be willing to be freed from it.  You have to be willing to change your mind and turn to your Maker to heal you.  Are you willing, dear one?  Do you think the one who made the eye does not see?  He knows what you do and why you do it.  There is nothing kept secret from Him.  Confess and seek mercy from your Maker, so that He might shower you with blessings and reward you with eternal life.  For He is good and the only regret you'll have is that you didn't do it sooner. 

There is a shop just around the corner from where I live. They are generally pretty reasonable, although nowadays what with inflation and whatnot the price is going up a bit.   I suppose if that place closes down I could try a website like e-bay.  Then again, isnt there some book with loads of morals in.  The Bible or summat by some bloke called Bod, or Odd or God or whatever. How much does that cost?  I might switch if its cheaper.

A sense of being good and non judgemental and accepting people for themselves.

Common sense...

Mine are a combination of deontological and consequentialist morals.  In matters of harm, I am consequentialist, and believe that in all things, creating the least amount of harm to the least number of people is preferable to more harm or harming more people.  On all other matters, I am deontological, choosing to follow the rule of law.  However, it makes me quite upset when those rules or laws are not followed through on, which is why I am presently in the process of moving out of the state of California.

No single place, but evolution has played a big part.  Even man's closest relatives, the great apes, show the beginnings of a moral system.  For that matter, in certain conditions even dogs evince a sense of fairness.

This troll post is such low-hanging fruit that you're just embarrassing yourself.