Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 4 weeks ago

My 21 yr. old son with autism still watches cartoons and plays with toys, should I be worried?

My son is 21 with autism and he still loves playing with toys and watching kids cartoons, should I be worried?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Sky
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I call bullshit.  If you were actually a parent dealing with an autistic kid for 21 years now, you would have so much information and support from doctors you wouldn't have any such childish, ignorant questions as this for the Y!A crowd.  Instead, you'd be here answering questions about autism to help share information.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmgY-Wu7QQs

Youtube thumbnail

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

You don't seem to understand that you have failed yet again to convince anyone that you are a parent of anyone. Time to stop making up rubbish stories about your non existent children...

• 4 weeks ago

Really? Your son is 21 and just now you're asking? That sounds like a troll to me.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

i wouldnt worry about it, at least hes not getting in trouble like others his age are

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

You should have been worried about 18 years ago, nothing much to do now.

• Tomalochk
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

Why ? . .. Cartoons have evolved nicely , with South Park and family Guy .

• 4 weeks ago

There are plenty of 21 year olds without autism that do that.  You shouldn't worry at all.  Autism is a spectrum of ability and not any one specific thing.  Binary thinking, namely framing everything as black and white, is the real problem.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.