Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 4 weeks ago

Would it be wise to keep away from Chinese people for the foreseeable future?

Liberals may find it "racist" as they do everything but as this highly infectious and deadly disease mostly affects them it isn't worth it. Many will have been to China or know friends or family who have.

Favorite Answer

I work a service company in the San Francisco area. And we were given surgical mask to were if we are working the China Town area.

• Yes I have to had send my Chinese housestaff away to live with friends in the country.

I rather miss seeing his oriental face each morning greeting me with a bow as I walk down the long winding oak staircase in my mansion. 

I am sure that Chinese people already ostracise you. They can smell a racist at 20km.

• Liz

It would be wiser to take health precautions. The disciples of Jesus Christ asked him for a sign of “the conclusion of the system of things.” (Matthew 24:3) Jesus answered by saying: “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; and there will be great earthquakes, and in one place after another pestilences.” (Luke 21:7, 10, 11) The Bible also foretells that during the time of the end, there will be “deadly plague.”—Revelation 6:8.

Source(s): jw.org

Liberals would tell you to use common sense. I know that's asking a lot.