Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Why do some pro lifers tell you to abort yourself or to kill yourself?

I’ve dealt with a good amount of pro lifers that tell me they either wish I had been aborted or for me to go “abort myself” (as if slaughtering a fully grown person is remotely the same as having an oral pill abortion at 6 weeks), or even better yet, they tell me to go kill myself or that they wish I would die

How are they so blind how saying such things proves how hypocritical and non “pro life” they are? It makes me laugh but I’m genuinely concerned if people are this stupid and un-self aware 

• abdul

The internet chat sites have fostered an attitude of rudeness and confrontation that face to face conversations probably would not have. As long as they can remain anonymous and "untouchable", they can be as rude and obnoxious as they like. All you can really do is give it back to them in spades. You are as anonymous as they are after all.

I think they are likely leftist trolls doping you into thinking they are pro-life.  Your gullibility is what they revel in.

• Lolly

Because they like to show how they are pro-fetus not pro-life.

• Peter for Paul
      3 weeks agoReport

Too bad so many of you 🤡 are anti-sex education for kids in school. That actually reduces unplanned pregnancies.

Well, practice what you preach, baby murderer.

• Peter for Paul
      3 weeks agoReport

While you’re preaching, perhaps you may want to reconsider your stance of teaching (sex education). It actually reduces unplanned pregnancy but lots of pro-lifers hate it anyhow. 🤡 

• Vela

because they are mean hypocrites