Can a Leo be introverted? ?

I’ve read that a Leo is highly extroverted, but is it possible for a Leo to be introverted and do extroverted things when needed, like leading a sports team, but not celebrating its win?

Favorite Answer

I’ve met some introverted Leo’s. From my personal experience they tend to shine more.

Yes check placement of house sun is in and rising sign. 

• Chis

Their boldness is a blessing. They should never forget it. They just have to work on a more polished demeanor. Besides before the 1800s, everyone acted like a Leo. Ever since cameras were invented, people act more like cancers. a person's character became something for show, or something they wear. Besides, I think Leo's reach their highest potential when they act like Tauruses like Barack Obama. Y'know, every sign reaches it's highest potential when they act like the sign 3 signs before them (except Sagittarius, Cancer, and Aquarius). Those signs are the deepest in their elements.

• Janet

Leo is ONLY their SUN Sign .. just 2% of an individual's total birthchart, and not two people have the same birthchart. No two Sun-in-Leo people will be the same.

The Sun indicates ONLY how a person seeks to find a sense of inner self-fulfillment and wholeness with who/how they are. Nothing else.

Being introverted or extroverted can be indicated by their Moon Sign, their Venus sign, their Rising Sign, by whether or not the majority of their 10 planets are in "positive/extroverted" signs or in "negative/introverted" signs ... by whether or not Saturn is strong in their birthchart, etc.

Even then, the only thing the individual birthchart shows is how a person is LIKELY to be IF they do nothing to change, grow, or outgrow the influence of their birthchart. Astrology does not control us .. it is only an influence, and it cannot predict how we will be if we have grown/changed since the time of our birth.

The only Leo I know is introverted

I like this question.  My answer is describing the sign Leo, not necessarily the position of the Sun in that sign.  Where is the Sun?  Let's put the Sun in Pisces and Leo rising.  So he has this desire to lead or to draw attention to himself, but the ruling planet is in a sign that lacks direction and has a great deal empathy. This is going to create a push/pull in the psyche or to use a more popular term: the personality.  The Leo rising will exude, probably unconsciously a bit of a presence (some more than others) but deep down, the confidence to lead or draw attention will either be hiding or repressed as a result of diffidence. It is an internal conflict that would have to be resolved. 

Also there might be aspects to the Sun that would inhibit much of what we think of as Leo, say a square from Saturn to the Sun. These sort of things won't negate the Leo influence.  It will more likely create an internal conflict that is going to be a major theme in the life.