Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 3 weeks ago

Why do Cancers cling to everyone and everything?

Some of them undercover cling to their friends. They dump their friends in the fear of getting hurt by them but they stalk or monitor their online activity.

Favorite Answer

Cancers are nostalgic they have a hard time getting rid of things people included that they have placed high on their values that have made a impact on their heart. Cancers are interested in security they love to save money ppl and things :)

and also cancer has 5th house in Scorpio and 11th house in Taurus so yes they can get possessive, clingy, and controlling when it comes to friends and lovers 

We aren't. People cling to us. Your perception and projection, is clearly misconstrued by an ancient old psuedoscience, that people today...do not understand.

• ?

Astrology is not really a way to determine personality types. Only in Lala Land and when you try to use it in the real world, it only makes you paranoid and hypersensitive. 

Enjoy your day

I didn’t realize they did.. Sounds more like they were just trying to feel comfortable and secure and you were doing everything you possibly could to prove that they were that way. If you made them feel safe and secure (obviously there is reason for them to be that way with your pos attitude) bet they wouldn’t have been that way. You just aren’t their kind of people they get along with. Actually we hate you and want nothing to do with you. I wouldn’t even say a word to controlling people like you. Stop thinking about us. I’d reject being your ugly pos friends with your fcked up face that sticks out in a crowd/group setting. Fuu!! And stop thinking about me already. I ain’t never liked your group. Stay the f away from me. I never once stalked you online. And you are the jealous one. The only problem there ever was back then was you and still are now I see. You are trying to kill me make yourselves appear better all while acting like you are trying to help. Just to get with those dirty

It's because they were born between 22nd of June and 22nd of July.

Apparently that automatically makes you a clingy person.

And that totally makes sense, just like astrology, and just like all the people who take it seriously, who are not at all morons.