Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

Is the reason why some atheists fail to find God because they are blinded by hatred?

47 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

A lot of things can keep one from finding God. Hatred is one of them or not forgiving someone. Also living a sinful life or being unrepentant. One must have love in order to find Love, God.

"He who is filled with love is filled with God himself."

--- St. Augustine of Hippo

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

Did you mean today's Christians?

• 4 weeks ago

Not really. I found that some of them just has not found the satisfactory answers on their questions, and other are dissapointed in religion. I can inderstand these people. However, the Bible reveals answers on such important questions as What's the meaning of life, Why there're so much suffering and How we can view the future? The book of Psalms says: “Give me understanding . . . Your word is truth.”

Source(s): Jw.org
    • Wilma4 weeks agoReport

That buybull is the reason for all suffering on the planet!!!

• Shadow
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

You fail to find logic because you’re a religious nut job brainwashed into religious delusions blinded by reality. Sure you can’t prove your point in your ridiculous “god” claims since you’re delusional. It’s you who has hatred towards atheists because we are different to religious nut jobs such as yourself

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Hatred of whom?  They fail to find God for the reasons everyone has failed to find God and failed to produce evidence of one.  One does not exist and there is no objective reason to believe in one.

• bubbajwh244 weeks agoReport

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse

The Beauty and Order of this planet did not come from random chance or survival of the fittest.

• 4 weeks ago

You would have to explain theists who lose faith and become atheists. As much as some theists would like to use this poor excuse as an explanation, the truth is that there are simply no good reasons to suspect even the possibility of Gods to be agnostic of. It mostly has to do with how rational the individual is and how much knowledge and reasoning power the individual has. You can irrationally see things that are not actually there, so if there is actually a God to seek, you want to arrive there rationally and not have it be an irrational delusion of seeing what you want to see rather than what is actually there.

• Paul
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Perhaps, but the atheists I know are not hateful people.

• ...Show all comments
    • norine4 weeks agoReport

There's NO DIFFERENCE! You'll (((BOTH))) end up in the same place for "UNBELIEF" (Rev 21:8)!

• sarah
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

No, they do not want anyone including God to tell them what to do. They do bad things and do not want to feel guilty about it.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

No, its because all gods are myths.

• ...Show all comments
    • ANDRE L
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Wrong, FireDouche, because you're a hate filled loon, who only makes humanity all the worse by your empty and pointless existence. End that now. Suicide IS your friend.

• 4 weeks ago

I'm not looking for your magic god fairy for the same reason I'm not looking for the magical Easter Bunny. There is no magic in the universe.

One more thing: It's impossible to hate god fairies and Easter Bunnies because they are ridiculous fantasies. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.