promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

people say i smoke too much ?

i’m a 19 year old girl and i smoke 2 packs of cigarettes a day, if i am drinking even 3, but honestly, i don’t see a reason to stop, I’ve never had any health problems and I feel great, i’m not addicted to smoking, i do it only because it’s relaxing, but people break my balls saying i should stop, what should i do?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

That is a lot. Research the consequences of smoking. Even one cigarette can do harm. You most likely have underlying health issues that will show itself sooner or later....

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • patty
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

u may be one of the luckier ones (if u keep smoking) who get no bad effects eg Emphasemia, lung cancer etc. Usually these effects come in after many years of smoking.A woman in my block smoked from the age of 11 and died earlier this year due to emphasemia and lung cancer.

• 2 months ago

A girl with balls, wow you must look like a freak. You need to stop drinking and smoking too, that can cause you to have mouth cancer, alcohol and tobacco are two substances that don't mix at all. Alcohol can change tobacco from an awesome healer to a killer. You would be much better off if you change from smoking to dipping, dipping snuff or chewing tobacco can actually extend your life, but no one will tell you that besides me. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You're not much of a thinker are you..?  Even teenagers understand about smoking long term effects. Why don't you ?  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ron h
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I think you should smoke MORE. Non-filters.  Set your alarm clock to wake up for a smoke break about 3:00 am.   The sooner you're gone, the fewer stupid children you can have.   Oh, yeah, what's up with the balls on you?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Your smoking too much of the wrong stuff. Try some weed and once you feel like a buffalo soldier fighting for survival, you've hit your peak.

Source(s): Dr. Dre PHD in Rapping and Professor of Rapping and Cannabis 101 Snoop Dogg
  • 2 months ago

as a 19 yr old girl, you should not have balls

• 2 months ago

They're right... you do smoke too much.

You may be able to say, "I’ve never had any health problems and I feel great." now, but that is going to change as the years roll by.

Why not, at least for now... try to cut back? Try to get it down to 1 pack a day.

From there you can try to cut it down even further later.

• 2 months ago

You should stop. You feel ok but that doesn't mean you arent hurting yourself. So much can go wrong in a short period of time. If you're a believer think about these verses

1 Corinthians 6

19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

if you think were gonna believe that you smoke up to three packs a day and you are not addicted than you are a huge troll

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.