Two (or three) Questions: ?

1) Did the Democrats lie during their three days of evidence? Which lies were told?

2) What should John Roberts do if Trump's defense attorneys lie in Trump's defense?

I will caveat this by saying that I haven't watched all of the impeachment proceedings. But I haven't heard of any significant lies or Miss representations that the Democratic house managers have engaged in during their presentation. There were some wise which Trump's lawyers engaged in during their opening statement. I think the most notable of those was when Trump's lawyer Jay Sekulow said that Republican congressmen were not allowed into a secured facility where some of the impeachment hearings took place. This was completely and 100% false. The Republicans on the relevant committees were allowed into that facility and many of them attended these hearings. Republicans who were not on the committee's we're not allowed into that facility but neither were Democrats who were not on the committee's

1. Yes, everything.

2. Declare a mistrial.

• Justin Thyme
      3 weeks agoReport

She blocked me, the coward.

1 - They're politicians. It's a given. Who knows which.

2 - I have no idea.

• John M

1) Yes, but they are too numerous to list.

2) The same thing he did when all the democrat prosecutors lied, nothing.