Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Are the Democrats all at the dentist this morning getting their faces frozen because they know the Republicans are going to slap them silly?

Favorite Answer

I don't think you go to the dentist for botox, I wouldn't know, Piglosi knows.

I do look forward to seeing Adam Dog Schitt Schiff getting bytch slapped.

Trust me on this one, Dog Schitt is going to get a beat down, those bug eyes are going to pop.

• Brian

Don't forget to set your VCR to record all your usual Saturday morning cartoons that you'll miss.

No, because the Trump Defenders really don't have a case. They have only a couple lines of argument, all of which are really pretty spurious. First off, Reports say that they're going to try and tar Joe Biden and his son. But that's totally irrelevant. Even if we assume that Joe Biden was incredibly corrupt and that his son had done terrible things in Ukraine, Trump's actions would still be illegal in impeachable. His lawyers are also likely to make an argument that this is merely Democrats wanting to get back at Trump in that they are trying to overturn the 2016 election. The first of these is largely irrelevant. Whatever the motives of the house Democrats, the fact is that Trump committed these offences and should be impeached. and the idea that it overturns at election is complete bunk. If that were true then no president could ever be impeached cuz all of them have been elected. The final argument that they're going to make is perhaps the most relevant one and that is that Trump's actions Arnot impeachable. That's at least a legitimate argument but it's also pretty weak. As several different constitutional Scholars have said, if these actions are not impeachable then nothing is impeachable. These offences go directly to the heart of why the founders created the impeachment power. It was created to get rid of an official who abuse their Authority in an attempt to subvert the Democratic process and the country.

What's this? Another right wing violence fantasy? Typical. 

Are you threatening us? 

• Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

Threatening - - HOW?? I'm simply a CANADIAN watching this SHlTSHOW of a circus from my living room in the mountains. I would never threaten an IDIOT; that is so below me and I'm insulted that you would think that lowly of me. Goodness gracious!!

Uhhhhhh sure????