Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

After a first date, when is it best to schedule the second date?

A. Before you part ways

B. As you walk to your car

C. When you get home

D. The next morning

E. The next night

F. Two nights after the first date

G. Three nights after the first date

H. Four nights after the first date

I. Five nights after the first date

J. Six nights after the first date

Favorite Answer

I don't go on dates anymore but when I did it was always a few days later. I waited for the woman to discuss it because I didn't want to be pushy.

I think it's better to improvise instead of scheduling.

Whenever you feel like it.  A woman I knew pushed me for a date.  So, we had one.  Then we went to my place & screwed all night.  We had no contact for a week, then she called me.  So we went out again & again ended by screwing all night.  I called her later that next day to go out for a 3rd date a day later.  She declined, saying her C was sore.  So I left her to set the dates thereafter.  In time, we got to nearly-nightly dating.        

A maybe too soon and J maybe too late.

very good question to which i have no idea out of those options....

iv'e always done it just on the fly really, though usually i ask for her number after the first date if we met via friends, facebook, online dating, etc, etc, and then after texting/chatting for a while depending on how well we clicked / get along and what plans we have for weekends, i'd probably make the next date on for the next weekend or the weekend after- again depending on what plans, etc, etc

but as for the "whole waiting game to contact them after the date", i think it's a load of rubbish :P

if you contact right after the date, a few hours after, the same night, its really no worries because in my opinion (if it was a good date) your'e telling her you enjoyed her company and you like her - so if she does really like you back, contacting her "too soon" isn't really going to turn her off you, and if she doesn't like you, well then waiting isn't gonna make a difference lol

There is no ‘best’ time to schedule a second date. It will happen when it is meant to, and if a second date doesn’t get scheduled at all, then perhaps the relationship wasn’t meant to be.

• steve

If you had a good time and the other person seemed to then before you part ways it would be good to arrange a second date.

If you don't arrange to meet up again or leave it a few days the other person might think you not interested.

Whenever I have been on a first date and wanted a second I would ask before we left where we had been.

There is no time frame.It depends on how that date went.If it went well then most guys will say i'd like to see you again.Could be tomorrow or next week.