promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 2 months ago

What age is too old to get nose pierced, even if it's not for fashion but just something that is wanted?

Update:

It's kind of a fashion statement and I had it done before and liked it,it kept closing up.

But I guess some people have an opinion on its, unlike tattoos,but not nose piercing.

So I just feel like getting it done again.

Does anyone else want to do something that they didn't get to do when they were younger?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • audrey
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

.......oh, about 95.......enjoy life while you can.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not sure why there needs to be an age cap for nose piercings, as some seem to think. Many East indian women older and younger, have this in their culture for years and isn't an issue. I find western culture hilarious to think there is one.

You can do whatever you want at any age for a piercing. Don't let western culture define that you have to be a certain age to have piercings. If it is, change that.

If you enjoy it on you, so be it. Who cares what people think.

Also, tattoos are another form of body are that people from different ages enjoy from older to younger, so how are piercings different from body self expression?

• 2 months ago

There's nothing as "too old" for a piercing. As long as you want it, and you still can, go for it! Life is too short so enjoy all the best things while you can. 

• 2 months ago

Age is just a number. If u want it, get it done. Some pole like them others don’t. I love piercings but don’t want facial piercings. A friend has a loving nose piercing which suits her. Live ur life, ur not hurting anyone so go for it. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Any age over the first day of your life. IMHO, piercings are distracting and ugly - and I probably would not date a woman who looked like a pincushion: I prefer a wholesome and natural look - even if she is not particularly pretty..

• 2 months ago

There is no top age for getting a visa.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

no age limit for that

• GTB
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You are too young if you are under 30 years of age and too old if you are over 21 years of age; this practice is barbaric and just asks for infections.

• Mystic
      Lv 5
      4 weeks agoReport

Pointless response 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

if you don't get it pierced before you are born, you really shouldn't do it. you'll look like you're trying too hard

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.