promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Why are Democrats trying to impeach Trump for trying to investigate corruption?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Favorite Answer

TWO reasons

1 ) They had a crook as a candidate and lost the election (2016)

2 ) They know President Trump is SO popular they will lose again (2020)

* No Russian Collusion < Proven

* NO Popular vote changes anything < The Constitution

* Dems have become completely insane trying to destroy the best President we have ever had. < Collusion with the media

Isn't this the Democratic Comedy Show ? I for one am enjoying watching the Dems destroy their party. They are hilarious to watch these days.

• ...Show all comments
    • Staap It
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

and all you losers can do is call others names .... your SO lame ... hilarious you can not even see how pitiful your name calling like a child is to others.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

Because he wasn't trying to investigate corruption. The word corruption doesn't actually appear anywhere in his phone call with the Ukrainian president. On the other hand he does talk about the bidens as well as a russian-backed conspiracy theory about the 2016 election.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Donald Trump and the Republican Party are waist-deep in corruption. Why do you support such a corrupt, anti-American group? Do you hate America as much as they do? Or are you just too stupid to think for yourself? 

• 4 months ago

They're not. They're trying to impeach him for obstructing them from trying to investigate corruption, and because he demanded Ukraine announce an investigation on television, instead of trying to investigate for real, which would have been done without a televised announcement.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Jerome
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

I AM not as informed as my compatriots here. So I don't know the specifics.

But from the surface or I say from looking at it afar with the lens of love I see differently..........🤔

How can you investigate corruption while participating in similar criminality?🤔

And expect not to be questioned?

Now I KNOW.......

When you are trying to catch monsters you have to be careful not to become one yourSELF. Because if you do you are worse than the original monsters. Because it took for you to become "one" to catch one.

I AM a jew with money......I've been told MANY times......🤔

How do people know this if they don't know the CULTure?🤔

Source(s): Trump is corrupt and investigating to blame his adversaries/opponents. In other words he got caught. Reminds me of TO getting a bad rap. He didnt do everything reported. But did enough to warrant the suspicions and criticisms........🤔
  • 4 months ago

circling the wagons to protect one of their own

• Kevin
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

It's all they've got to win the election.  

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Even if subhuman specimens like Yavan think he's too corrupt to investigate corruption, Trump would definitely zero in on fraud against the United States. 

>> There is suspicion that Burisma is counterfeiting U.S. currency. 

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Democrat corruption runs deep. Democrats have strong Russian ties.

Democrat darling Bernie Sanders loves honeymooning is MOSCOW. He has stated it is he safe place.

Attachment image
  • Yavan
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

If you actually believe that's what he was doing, I have a bridge in Moscow to sell you.

Proper investigations are not done in secret with opposition members of a foreign country, using a remote control Giuliani in secret.

WAKE UP.

• Davonicus4 months agoReport

These ******* loser don't WANT to wake up.  They're proud to stay in their screwed up fantasy world where lies are true and truth is fake news.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.