Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health & Beauty · 1 month ago

Are people still in denial about the autism-vaccine link?

I'm yet to see any valid evidence showing the existence of autism in non vaccinated children. 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Lili
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Honey, plenty of serious studies have shown autism in non-vaccinated children. In fact, a major study in  Denmark some years ago, one involving about 100,000 children, found a slightly higher rate of autism in the non-vaccinated children than in the vaccinated ones.

You haven't been looking at any serious, peer-reviewed studies, that's quite clear.

Of course, you may be just a rather stupid troll.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Neuroscience, a term that includes maybe 6 disciplines, say males should start using a condom by age 35 as male sperm can become mutated that can cause autism in newborn infants. Women should stop bearing children at age 30 to prevent other condition that affect newborns.

harrald

Presented at an PBS show, The Brain, of 8 episodes in 2018.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You haven't..? Well I'm happy to help!  https://www.jwatch.org/na48657/2019/03/15/mmr-vacc...

Studies like this show that there's no statistical difference between children who get vaccines and those who don't  and develop autism. If you're unvaccinated, you can still develop it and vaccination doesn't seem to be a risk factor (although certain diseases that we vaccinate for are risk factors for mental health problems and intellectual disabilities)

• Jerry
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There is no significant difference in rate of autism among vaccinated children and non-vaccinated children. If you've not seen any evidence of this then you must be deliberately avoiding the information.  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

No evidence to support your theory.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Autism existed before the development of vaccines, proving your theory completely wrong. Check out some early medical textbooks and those on physiognomy. There you'll see many descriptions of autism and you'll realize that they predate vaccinations.

A bit of education and research skills really helps get beyond knee-jerk opinion.

I spent 13 years as a researcher in a medical library and have made a study of early medical texts. I also have a PhD.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.