Is it normal that he’s still on Tinder?

Met a guy on tinder 2 weeks ago. The day before the first date, we randomly started talking about tinder and he said something like “You won’t need new photos on your profile if the date goes well!”

The date went amazing. He felt that way too. We’ve been talking all day every day, but I‘ve seen that his location updates the entire time on tinder which means that he’s still actively using the app. Is this completely normal or is this a tiny red flag? 

Obviously he’s allowed to use the app, but I personally don’t have any interest in talking with other guys since I’m really interested in him, so it just makes me feel like he’s not really interested in me.

So you met a guy on Tinder two weeks ago and you have some idea you're all attached to him and that you've got a future? Maybe get to know this guy better. Just because you had one good date, it doesn't mean you two are compatible and that he's not a jerk. Time will tell about all this, if you two continue going out.

You might consider putting yourself out there, dating more than one person.

If he weren't interested in you he wouldn't have asked you out on the first date. This doesn't mean he's not keeping his options open, too.

I'll use a womans analogy for you here so you can understand- When you go shopping for skirts, you look at several of them, then you narrow it down to 3-4 before going to the change room to try them on. Then from there you try them all on, and you pick the one that you feel the most comfortable in! This is him, he's going on dates with many women, to see what works, and what doesn't! His goal is to find a "long term partner", hence why hes on many dates with many women! That's why he's keeping his tinder open.

He's interested in you, he wouldn't have gone on 3 dates with you if he wasn't interested, if that were the case you'd be toast after 1 date with him. However, its also clear, that he's not ready to stop dating others, and to be exclusive with you! It's been 3 dates, less than a month, I wouldn't be worried that he hasn't shut his account down, if anything, I'd be concerned if he did, because it shows desperation.

I really think you need to give this time! If your still dating him 3 months from now, and he still is using a dating site, then would be the time to cut him lose, until then, show some patience.

• Luke

That depends on how many girlfriends he wants

He likes you... He likes other girls, too.  If you're looking for a husband, I suggest seeking out guys who are looking for a wife.  

Two weeks is far too early to think you've found "the one". That's why his account is still on Tinder. You should be a little more cautious, too.