What fighting powers does God have?

Is it instant and complete total victory and control by force of will or does it have something to do with being gigantic like a titan and having skill with a divine blade and shield?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • zeno
    Lv 6
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

He could turn off the sun and we would

All be dead in a few weeks with no food

Or sun light.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Every now and then he decides to go for a piss and it floods the world.  Noah had to build a boat and gather up all the animals inside as a result. Lets hope that he never decides to take a dump.... 

• 1 month ago

He destroyed Egyptians and their animals!! Plus, he saved Noah's Ark!!

Source(s): Read the Bible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 1 month ago

God is an idea.  He thus can only be attacked with other ideas, like Science.  And Science has been kicking God's @$$ for a few centuries now.  God said the Sun revolved around the Earth, Science corrected him.  God said the Earth was only about 6000 years old, and Science whipped his *** on that.  God said he can do all these amazing miracles, so Science (in the form of James Randy) said 'Okay, I'll give you a million bucks if you can do it under controlled conditions so we know you're not cheating.' and God said 'Oh, uh...well, I can do it anytime I want, but you know, I don't really have a use for a million dollars so...I'll just hide and not show myself even as my numbers of followers dwindles.  Doesn't mean I can't do all the cool stuff my books say I can do...I just don't want to.  Right now.'

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Uhhhh. The word Omnipotent ring any bell.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Probably Lucifer Morningstar, Dr. Manhattan, Captain Atom, Moleculeman, Spectre, Beyonder, Galatus, Death, Infinity, Living Tribunal, Anti moitor powers.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

God couldn’t deal with Egyptian iron chariots. Really, it’s in the Bible.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.