What fighting powers does God have?

Is it instant and complete total victory and control by force of will or does it have something to do with being gigantic like a titan and having skill with a divine blade and shield?

• zeno
    Favorite Answer

He could turn off the sun and we would

All be dead in a few weeks with no food

Or sun light.

Every now and then he decides to go for a piss and it floods the world.  Noah had to build a boat and gather up all the animals inside as a result. Lets hope that he never decides to take a dump.... 

He destroyed Egyptians and their animals!! Plus, he saved Noah's Ark!!

Source(s): Read the Bible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God is an idea.  He thus can only be attacked with other ideas, like Science.  And Science has been kicking God's @$$ for a few centuries now.  God said the Sun revolved around the Earth, Science corrected him.  God said the Earth was only about 6000 years old, and Science whipped his *** on that.  God said he can do all these amazing miracles, so Science (in the form of James Randy) said 'Okay, I'll give you a million bucks if you can do it under controlled conditions so we know you're not cheating.' and God said 'Oh, uh...well, I can do it anytime I want, but you know, I don't really have a use for a million dollars so...I'll just hide and not show myself even as my numbers of followers dwindles.  Doesn't mean I can't do all the cool stuff my books say I can do...I just don't want to.  Right now.'

Uhhhh. The word Omnipotent ring any bell.

Probably Lucifer Morningstar, Dr. Manhattan, Captain Atom, Moleculeman, Spectre, Beyonder, Galatus, Death, Infinity, Living Tribunal, Anti moitor powers.

God couldn’t deal with Egyptian iron chariots. Really, it’s in the Bible.