Can I have some advice, please?

I’m a 27 year old guy and I am looking for some advice. I met this girl and she seemed really cool and down to earth. She was so easy to talk to, we have a lot of the same interests, and work in the same field. The thing is, I found out today she is only 19. She works full time as a teaching assistant, goes to school part time, and has lived on her own for a couple years since she graduated early. She is very independent for 19. She did say on occasion she likes to smoke a black in mild in a bubble bath and has a vape she likes to hit, but that’s the only bad thing she does. What should I do? I can’t stop thinking about how she’s only 19 and I am looking for someone my own age? She really wants a chance, but I just don’t know what to do. 

• dman63

She’s an adult and it sounds like she’s got her act together pretty well.  She’s worth a chance.

Girls mature sooner than boys. I don't see a problem

I cant see anything wrong, she is mature enough, so i think she will treat you right, and also you are still young so, just give her that chance she is asking for and enjoy the life next to her, have so much fun and if that doesnt work how you expected, then learn from it and that is it. Life is too short, so dont think about the things that could make you happy too much and just do it and enjoy that. Good luck :)