Hi I am new to square payroll I got my W2 all fill out but what about the W4 should I of printed out at the beginning If so I am f$$cked?

Because I didn’t 

No, you don't need the W4.. all that does is tell the employer how much to take out of each each check.  If you didn't fill one out they normally just classify you as single with zero excemptions..  which means they take out the maximum & you (if married and or have kids) should get a higher refund since they would have taken out more than needed.

You don't need your W4. That just controls how much is withheld from your paycheck.

If you never filled a W-4 out, your deductions defaulted to single, 0 allowances.  The company doesn't actually fill one out for you.  There is nothing you could print out if W-4s were made available for printing out.  They aren't.  They are just a company record of what you said. 

If you filled one out, it would be your responsibility to keep track of your pay stubs to make sure the changes were made.  That is information for you in case you decide to submit one in the future.

• Judy

The W-4 controls what is withheld for federal income tax, You do not need a copy of it.