Why are Christian bands the only ones still making Nu Metal?

I was in college in the early 2000s. I know that Nu Metal is dead in the mainstream media. But I was and still am a Nu Metal lover.

Fortunately, I also learned Japanese in college. Most of the Nu Metal that I listen to now, comes from Anime music in Japanese.

I've been able to find some few Nu Metal bands who sing in Spanish, French or Hebrew. I recently discovered The Hu, they sing in Mongolian.

I don't care if I don't understand the lyrics. I love the sound.

I've noticed that the only bands that keep making new stuff, are Christian bands. I'm a Christian, so I don't mind. But I do wonder,

Really, I haven't noticed. A lot of the new NuMetal I see is coming from Eastern  Europe  and South America like these guys from Poland, Sarang. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3_aX4d9Co8

Youtube thumbnail

Because no one remembers stryper anymore.

Rock has new fads every 5 - 10 years. Rage Against The Machine were the first popular Nu-Metal band, although that's not all of their work. Nu-Metal seemed to peak with Christian bands like P.O.D. and they retained the core audience, as others moved on to listen to Emo.