Sam
Sam asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 4 weeks ago

So is Trump going wimp out on Iran after they fired missiles at our military bases ?

Of course he will.........the Liar in Chief said no one was hurt ,  so he could pretend it was no big thing and de-escalate the war he almost started. 

But in fact,  34 service members have now claimed traumatic brain injuries  from the concussions of the blasts. ......which Cadet bone spurs, waved off as "just headaches"  even though 17 of them were airlifted out to better hospitals for expert care.......for their  "headaches". 

Guess he never heard of aspirin, huh? 

• Sally

yes he will .  Trump realizes that the USA and Israel are the aggressors in the Middle East

• jimmy

So now you want to escalate the situation?

Donnie went to his quiet room like snowflake after Europe said, "Sorry buddy, this is your fight, not ours"

they told Trump what they were intending to do and hit targets deemed to fall within a certain somewhat marginal cost-to-repair range. 

• Sam
      4 weeks agoReport

I do believe that.   the whole thing was probably an act.  Some high ranking Iranian probably wanted the general wacked. Trump goes, "I can get that done and you can  fire a few missiles to save face. I'll look like a hero to my base for knocking off the general you want out of the way, we both win