Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 4 weeks ago

I am a young, tall, handsome Christian man. When I go out with girls they try to seduce me, what do I do ?

If I explain to them I am saving myself they laugh at me. Example I went to this girls house after she invited me and she took her clothes off just wearing her bra and underwear. I think she looked amazing but I also refrained from doing anything with her and she looked at me like I was nuts. 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Todd
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Methinks there's a dark side to this. You just like the feeling of rejecting people that make themselves vulnerable.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

What used to be pro forma is now a minority behavior. This is just a fact. So now those seeking abstinence have to work harder to seek out like minded dating partners. You should be looking for women at church and on sites like Christian Mingle. For better or worse your mindset is now a bit niche so you have to be more selected in your approach.

• 4 weeks ago

Lots of "Christians" have premarital sex. Have you watched the series Greenleaf lately?

• sian
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Don't go out with them if you don't want them to do what comes naturally

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

You should try going out with girls from your church. These girls don't understand where you're coming from.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Date Christian women who are also saving themselves for marriage. If you really are a Christian man you should know this.

• 4 weeks ago

Just a trolling question a real Christian would know if the girl was also a Christian ahead of time before the date it's not hard to tell. Thanks for the dear penthouse question

• rick
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

These girls have offered you a great gift. Christians are supposed to treat others as they want others to treat them. Here's your chance to practice the golden rule. You hurt the girls feelings, and left her disappointed. You are being selfish and cruel. You need to seek her out, and make amends.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.