Beti asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 3 months ago

writing formal letter please help?

Hi I had ultrasound test cause I have issues. The results came normal. However I wasn’t pleased with the person who did it—Didn’t do it properly or I feel like she didn’t scan  my whole area of abdomen like they used to do it before. I even mentioned this to her and she told me that everyone’s technique is different.I want to write a very formal letter to my doc about this and asking for another schedule of ultrasound test. Can anyone help writing the letter ?

• Suzy Q

Did she see and record what she needed to see and record to check whether whatever issue was suspected actually exists? Yeah? Then she did her job properly.

I can't believe anybody would jeopardize someone else's career based on such a vague 'feeling'. 

To avoid looking like a fool, I would suggest you don't.

Try:

Hi Mr Doctor

I'm not at all a medical professional but I think the person who did my ultrasound didn't do it right. I realize she has years of training and experience, but I'm a whiny b itch so do as I demand!

Hope this helps, don't care if it doesn't.