How to convert all my down loaded songs from an old RCA 2GB Flash MP3 player, model TH1702 to a new RCA 2GB Flash MP3 player, model TH1702?

I want and need to know how do i convert all of my down loaded songs from an old RCA 2GB Flash MP3 player, model TH1702 to a new RCA 2GB Flash MP3 player, model TH1702, all at once? I'm not very tech and computer savvy when it comes to intermediate and hard levels of tech and computers. Which is why i need help.

Please give me details with a source or 2 with your answers, if any of you can! That'd be very greatly appreciated. A source or 2 with each and every answer isn't exactly needed, but it's so very preferred.

Connect old mp3 player to computer, click on it once you see the list of songs highlight them all drag and drop them in a Location like a new folder. Connect new mp3 player, open up location of your songs highlight them again drag and drop them onto your new mp3 player, should see songs transferring over. 

If it is a flash player, you should be able to remove the memory card from the device. If you can then you need a card reader that fits the card and hook it up to the computer's USB port. Or you may be able to hook your player up to the USB port of your computer. If the music is downloaded is not copy protected, the files should be transferable to your computer's hard drive. You can either do it using the file manager or the media player in your computer can offer to do it for you. From there you can copy them to another flash drive or to another memory card.