What popular song has the lyrics "loneliness is killing me" in it (NOT Britney Spears)?

There is this song that is currently in heavy rotation on the radio. I even hear it played a lot at stores too. The song repeatedly has the lyrics "loneliness is killing me" in it. I try to do a google search and it keeps giving me the Britney Spears song, but that's not it. It's another pop song that's sung by another female.

Can anyone help me? I want to buy it but don't know what the title is.

Favorite Answer

There are a couple there is DJ TOMCRAFT - Loneliness, another song also called Loneliness by an artist called Chrom and finally a song called my loneliness is killing me by Jenny which is a Britney Spears cover.

• WiseMan2 months agoReport

I just checked youtube and none of those are correct. Come on, people! This should be an easy one to answer as this song is played on the radio ALL THE TIME. It's the damn Britney Spears song that is preventing google from giving me the correct answer.