Clink/Clank noise on my truck ? ?

I have a 2003 Silverado and i installed a flip kit on it and i had to take off the leaf springs and unhook the diff from the drive shaft in order to get it in top of the leaf springs. Now my truck makes a a ugly clinking clanking noise when going over bumps, or just when my suspension is working. And always makes ugly noises when shifting the gears. The flip kit is not loose it’s secure but this noise won’t go away and honestly makes me not want to drive my truck. What can be the problem ? 

I'll bet you forgot to move the axle back about 3/4" to make up for the angular change in distance from the transmission and the slip shaft is bottoming out. Read and learn: https://djmsuspension.com/flip-kits/

The Chevy trunk rear end is notorious for pinion gears going out, and that is something to consider, but also you need to consider you changed the pinion/driveshaft engagement angles and where it wouldn't "bind" before it might now. But again it's common for the pinion gear to loosen up and produce too much end play and is usually the reason you get a good "thunk" when going into or out of reverse. Also, assess if you are bottoming out on the frame with the different set-up now, often it won't but that is a good-sized difference on the truck for suspension travel.