hammy
hammy asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 2 months ago

I had a dream where I got kissed. Why did the kiss feel so unsettling? Like he was giving me poison of negativity?

Wow I didnt expect multiple people to answer! 

or even one. What I saw was that we were in the mall and he told me he'll be back, he actually came back and was so friendly and hugged me. But when he kissed me, I think 3 times I felt the terrible feeling. The first time that feeling came over me I was stupid enough to think it was nothing. But then I thought something was wrong, he looks were nice and very clean. I dont have a BF but his behavior was like my old crush.

Listen to your subconsciousness talking to you.  It picks up subtle clues that the conscious mind overlooks. Not every kiss is saying, "I love you."  Judas kissed Jesus, and then he betrayed Him.  Beware of these feelings which might be telling you to take a good look at what is actually happening here. Ask yourself, "Where does this poison and negativity show up in my real Life?"  You might find out more about the warning in your dream.  

Kissing in dreams is very common, and doesn't always mean what you think it does. Often the dream is metaphorical in that you have an issue to deal with—possibly with that person or someone else. Or perhaps it is simply that you are very attracted to the one you dreamed of kissing.

This is your subconscious illustrating that being with/around that guy isn't a good idea.

It's a sign of a toxic relationship and he is the one causing problems.

You didn't give many details. We don't know the story happening in your dream. A kiss may have a lot of meaning.

As you're well placed that us to give an interpretation, and as you've linked this feeling with something negative, this must be a good explanation.

It's up to you to find why you have this feeling...