What do you think will happen this November?

I think the Senate will refuse to remove Impeached President trump from office. Then in November, The Democrats will take the Senate and the white house. What do you think will happen?

Favorite Answer

It's frightening to contemplate what could happen between now and Nov. 

America would do well to remember the warning from Trump's former fixer , Michael Cohen. In his last public appearance , before he was escorted to prison.  

"“My loyalty to Mr. Trump has cost me everything: my family’s happiness, friendships, my law license, my company, my livelihood, my honor, my reputation and, soon, my freedom. And I will not sit back, say nothing, and allow him to do the same to the country,” Cohen said at the hearing’s closing. “Indeed, given my experience working for Mr. Trump, I fear that if he loses the election in 2020 that there will never be a peaceful transition of power, and this is why I agreed to appear before you today.”

"He then turned his remarks to Trump himself, running through a long list of actions he has found unacceptable — attacks on law enforcement and the media, family separations at the Mexican border, friendliness with hostile foreign leaders — that Cohen said motivated him to testify."

“This behavior denigrates the office of the president and it’s simply un-American,” he said."

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/2/27/...

-

That’s exactly what will happen after this disgrace of a circus Moscow Mitch is putting on.

we'll find out in nov

Many people wont nut for a whole month that's for sure

• world war three 

end of the world