Jaz asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

How do anlgo-saxon americans feel about the rising hispanic population?

The high fertliity rates (lots of children) and illegal immigration is increasing the us hispanic population faster than any other, and in the future, usa might become a hispanic majority country. How do anglo-saxon americans feel about this?

• Zirp

Being non-monolingual is a good thing.

If you worry about high birthrates, improve education for girls. It's the most effective non-fascist way we know of.

Women with careers usually don't have big families

I don't care.

I'm fine with the rising Hispanic population. Why do you feel it is bad?

Give me a hispanic women and I'll impregnate her, and then her children will be whiter. I'm one 32nd Australian Aborigine. They are part native American, part Spanish, part white. It doesn't matter. If your argument is you killed them with guns, because they didn't have any, a few hundred years ago, then they just have to kill you, or you have to work out how to live together, in peace. Best way to do it is think of people as a resource, cheap labor, right next door. Might allow you to be competitive in the world, get the stuff you buy from China, made in Mexico instead. 

Mexicans flooding communities feels like a trailer park being filed with rabid, stray dogs 

If white people are dying out it’s their own fault for aborting all their children.

It’s harder to get a white woman to have a baby than a giant panda

I'm fine with it so long as it is legal immigration. We need to know who is coming over here. There are a lot of admirable qualities about Hispanic culture but like any there are bad and we need to keep the bad out of our Country.