Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Catching feelings ?

I hooked up with this guy a few times. He's really cool and fun to hang out with. I’m starting to catch feelings for him. Recently he has been busy with work so we havnt been hanging out a lot. He asked me if I’m catching feels for him. Why did he ask me this? Does he know that I like him that way?what if I tell him yes ..do you think that scare him away? 

I havnt told him my answer but I asked why he wants to know and he said it will make it easier so he can be more sensitive to me ..? But That would make me like him more ... now I’m confused

• Expat

Probably. He probably asked because he’s noticed it. If you have, just tell him and see how he reacts. If he bolts, consider yourself lucky that you found out before your feelings got strong.

You could respond "i like hanging out with you, how do you feel?" that puts it back in his court. Protect your heart. 

Just say you'd have to be really lost not to make me your girlfriend Lost in space.

• Teal

It sounds like all he ever offered you was a casual relationship. He is checking in to make sure you are still on the same page. If he wanted to commit, he would say so upfront and treat you like you mattered. This is as good as it gets. If you want more, move on.