Master asked in HealthOther - Health · 4 weeks ago

So I’ve had an upset stomach for the past week now, and it’s not necessarily painful, but it’s concerning. When I try to poop it’s very tiny?

That happened to me recently after having 'stomach flu' and it took nearly 3 weeks to get back to normal. Gas was always passing through, but the doctor said to take Laxido (Movicol) to deal with the constipation. I also ate plenty of fibre, but what I think really got the system going again was a handful of salted pistachio nuts. 

It's best to see your doctor if its not improved by the end of week two as you may need acid lowering medication if any inflammation might have produced gastritis or even an ulcer.  You may even have a physical blockage, and these can occur for several reasons. 

• Olive

Sounds like gas build up from being constipated. Try eating lot of fiber like oatmeal and prunes, even bowl or two of Cheerios which has lots fiber. Drink prune juice. Hope this helps