Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Am I the only Independent that is turned off by Bernie Sanders?

His plans are socialist at its finest that will certainly raise the taxes of middle class Americans. I seriously may vote for Trump and I've voted Democrat ever since I turned 18. I'm now 31. And a woman of color at that. 

To answer one of the questions,  yep! I'm not agreeing with my taxes going up over anyone but for the elderly. Nothing extra!

Smh at some answers

Favorite Answer

I will do the same.  I've never registered with a party because they are both corrupt.  I didn't vote for him, but Trump has done a good job with the economy.  Sanders is too radical and Biden is in the early stages of dementia.

If he raises taxes, but cuts the cost of medical expenses, you end up with the same amount of money in your pocket at the end of the day, it is just what hand you use to pay that changes. That is why they like to tout socialism as a dirty word, so people don't take the time to realize that it actually is only going to make the rich slightly less rich (because they won't get to take advantage of everyone).

• Zirp

"His plans are socialist at its finest"

Bullcrap. They are socialdemocrat.. He is not advocating that we collectivise the means of production and hang the billionnaires.

Why pretend that he could make much of a difference on his own anyway?

Right, genius, because the Republican strategy of cutting taxes for the rich elites has worked so well in the past.

• Lv 5

turned on? I mean he is a cute old homosexual

I know plenty of independents disgusted by bernie and his communism

So you want to ignore poor people. 

• Snoopy
      4 weeks agoReport

True. 

• Snoopy

Yes you are the only one.