promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
scott asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 2 months ago

My Mom got a charge on her credit card and she thinks its me but its not what should i do?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Your mom will have to dispute the charge.  The card company will refund her & investigate who made the charge, where it was, or where the order was sent to if it was on line.   Usually it ends up being a family member who stole the info so she can find out who it was.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Tell he it is not you and to report it to her credit card so they can investigate.

• 2 months ago

Mom needs to tell the card company of the fraudulent transaction. They will investigate and they will trace the purchase.  So if its NOT you, then you don't need to do anything as you have nothing to worry about. If is you, now is the time to come clean BEFORE any official investigations start.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Sue your mom....................

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

She can call the credit card company and tell them there was a fraudulent charge.

They will investigate, and if it was you they will find out, if it wasn't then they will wipe the charge off, and give her a new credit card with a different number 

• Nicey8
      Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

a very good answer.

Lv 7
    2 months ago

tell her to contest charge at bank that issued card.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.