Do you reject people because of their body?

Do you care if someone is chubby or "more"? Or does a person have to be thin or well trained in order to be with you? 

It is said that looks doesn`t matter but it doesn`t seem to be true...

Our first attraction to someone is their looks but everyone has different attractions. Just because someone is heavy or thin, doesn't matter. I've met all types of different men, heavy/thin/average, what it comes down to is who they are as a person. As you get to know a person, looks fade, you start to see them differently. How they treat you, how they make you feel, are they caring? You'll see it again and again, two people that don't look like they go together but between them is a love that can't be broken. Be you, not your looks or weight, be confident in yourself. If someone wants you only for your looks, that's not someone that will last. 

• MCM

For me I like all kinds of girls there a chubby one I really like

Lets be honest here!! WE ALL JUDGE BY APPEARANCE. We do...I know at time I am just as guilty of doing so. But over time, growing up, I have come to not judge by appearance but by who the person is. I have been rejected by those who felt that my body was not up to a certain standard. It hurt. So I know that I give others respect to see them for who they are not how they look.