Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

If he still wasn't over his ex why did he beg to be in a relationship with me and beg me not to abort his baby?

It's a hurtful thing when you discover you're 8 months pregnant and your child's father/ "boyfriend" is STILL talking to his ex, probably not over her and talks badly about you to her. My thing is if he felt this way why did he want a relationship with me so badly??? Why didn't he want me to abort the baby like I was going to in the first place? I feel completely mind screwed by him. Can someone help me understand this??

Favorite Answer

He is a selfish ***!! Just gonna say it. He was looking to satisfy his needs, that also means to satisfy his need to get his ex's attention. I will tell you this...it does not matter why he did this. What matters is what you are going to do to be a good and healthy mother to this baby. If you chose to give it up for adoption, chose to keep this baby, either way. It is up to you to do what is best for you and this baby!! Leave him to figure out what is best for you and your baby!

He will be very toxic and probably use the baby as a way to get attention from her and also you. He will use you for what she will not give to him and also the same to her. Good Luck hun. But please do what is best for you and the baby!!

• Zirp

Talking with your ex is something mature people do.

We have no way of answering your other questions here

Just tell him to STOP talking to his ex if he truly loves you.