Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Girls initiating conversation in public ?

So, i work at an office and I usual see the same people everyday but one thing I’ve noticed is when I go out in public women start meaningless conversations with me...I went to the walk-in clinic the other day and the nurse starts talking to me in a personal way....she start acting like her back was hurting so I asked about it and she telling me a story about her working out (I’m a muscular person), after that I went to the pharmacy and the girl that works at the pharmacy tells me how she tired and she telling me a story, i signed for my meds and she tells me I have a nice signature (that was the first time that I’ve ever heard that one). I could go on, but I can’t help but wonder if these girls are trying to flirt and if so I don’t know how to advance the conversation into something romantic. 

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.