Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 weeks ago

What do you think of Climate Change?

Most people don't have a clue about how devastating this could possible be (or how quickly, relatively speaking) for our species. Left unaddressed and a good portion of this planet will become uninhabitable.

I think it's inevitable, We haven't learned, Oh we talk about it and make big promises, But just how much would people be willing to give up, It seems it's going to take a catastrophic event before we finally wake up, It will cost us dearly, But maybe that's what it's going to take, The planet will survive and heal itself, And to quote George Carlin The planet will be fine but the people are fvcked.

• Kathy

It is getting worse as time goes on.

I think it's a major world problem.

• Snoopy

I find it scary. 

I think it's a fact but Trump doesn't believe in it.

The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

Very concerned for the future but it's not something I can fix so I just try to remain hopeful as possible.

• megalomaniac
      3 weeks agoReport

We can all do something.  Or should I say not do certain things.  In fact that's what it's going to take to turn it around, or at least mitigate the damage.

It sucks.  I live in northern BC Canada and I should be out skiing.  It's raining.  And it's January!  And it's not just an aberration there is a consistent pattern of warmer and warmer winters, not to mention beetles killing all our timber supply and unusually large and damaging forest fires.  Climate change isn't just some theoretical issue for the future it has already happened and is continuing to happen.