promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 3 months ago

Where is global warming at?

Im still waiting... sick of it being so cold all the time. Spare me your blah blah about the environment, cuz idgaf

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Cowboy
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Mike
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Al  Gores Bank account 

• 2 months ago

Who really knows. There is so much political propaganda and emotion going around.  So how does the average person k ow what or what is not fake news.

Climate change has nothing to do with anybody feeling g cold all the time.

• 2 months ago

The goal posts have been moved to global cooling. Sun cycle 25 is starting and most true scientists believe this will begin the global cooling cycle. Watch for longer winters and shorter summers, crop losses, more cloud cover in the mid latitudes and of course expanding ice caps.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

Some people pull their heads out of the sand then pop it back in deeper. 

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

This guy is a liar, I tried to answer and he blocked me. https://climate.nasa.gov/vital-signs/arctic-sea-ic... NASA says the opposite. This is what I had to post in the comments of a question which was producing a graph which was a complete lie according to 97% of all climate scientists including NASA and the UN. What is actually true is these scum, lying weasels are using false propaganda to make you think it's a joke that millions, or even billions will die when the ice sheets melt, and the sea rises five to ten meters. I can't guarantee that, but what I can guarantee is you are being lied to, by a bunch of evil, money grubbing sociopath bastards who kill children for blood money from oil by blowing them to pieces with land mines and other various weapons, so they can destroy the world's environment, perhaps forever, to make money from fifty years more oil, and then it's all gone, forever, if it doesn't take out the whole human race, before then. 

• 3 months agoReport

okay

• Dirac
    Lv 4
    3 months ago

So how do you "crush" libs, anyway? I've seen a lot of your answers and you have the rhetorical skills of a cantaloupe.

• ...Show all comments
    • Dirac
      Lv 4
      3 months agoReport

LOL, just a bit hyperbolic, are you? If you didn't care you wouldn't have commented.

• 3 months ago

Some people can't tell the difference between climate change and weather change.

• Mike
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Like Bill Nye

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.