Women Studies: How and when did you first masterbate? How did you know what to do?

• Foofa

I have no memory of this of course but babies touch themselves in utero and no one really needs to be taught how to make themselves feel good. Hands tend to wander and different beings employ different kinds of touches because no two of us are wired in exactly the same way.

They can't really. They have nothing down there. 

I’m a girl. I started masturbating before I knew what masturbating was. I thought something was wrong with me so I never talked about it. Then I realized a lot of people did it and I felt normal again. lol 

I can remember jerk'n off as early

as age 5 but it wasn' ovr anything 

Sxual until possibly I5 or so in my 

Mėmôry !!!

................................................................................

I started extremely early. About preschool. I don't remember how I knew what to do I just knew it felt good. When I got older I figured out what turned me on and what I liked. Now, I'm in a D/s relationship.