Has President Trump sued Stormy, isn't comparing his **** to a TINY 1 inch mushroom on national TV slander?

• Leo

It's not slander if it's true.

"My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well been documented, are various other parts of my body."

I sort of think that prostitution like drugs should be legalized and regulated and made safe as it can be, realizing that they're probably going to do it anyway, whether you like it or not, or even whether they like it or not, which she probably didn't, but at least she got paid, I guess. 

• don

He sued her,HE WON,she has to pay him plus all his legal bills and her democreep lawyer is in jail,likely for decades.

Obviously, Trump will have to present his evidence in court!

Apparently you are unfamiliar with slander laws with respect to public figures.  LOL

• Alvin Colmes
      1 month agoReport

Yes, he got the case thrown out and got his legal fees.  Not quite winning, but I'll take it.  Stormy was the one taking it to court.  LOL

Stormy had to pay the Presidents legal fees. Nice to expose penis envy liberals that believe CNN lies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk488cGZeSQ

Youtube thumbnail

ABC's George Stephanopoulos got caught giving "kill" sign when Trump's lawyer was explaining "THE REAL TRUTH". We certainly can't have that?

• Mike

You are gay for  Trump