Has President Trump sued Stormy, isn't comparing his **** to a TINY 1 inch mushroom on national TV slander?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Leo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It's not slander if it's true.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

"My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well been documented, are various other parts of my body."

I sort of think that prostitution like drugs should be legalized and regulated and made safe as it can be, realizing that they're probably going to do it anyway, whether you like it or not, or even whether they like it or not, which she probably didn't, but at least she got paid, I guess. 

• don
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

He sued her,HE WON,she has to pay him plus all his legal bills and her democreep lawyer is in jail,likely for decades.

• 1 month ago

Obviously, Trump will have to present his evidence in court!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Apparently you are unfamiliar with slander laws with respect to public figures.  LOL

• ...Show all comments
    • Alvin Colmes
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Yes, he got the case thrown out and got his legal fees.  Not quite winning, but I'll take it.  Stormy was the one taking it to court.  LOL

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Stormy had to pay the Presidents legal fees. Nice to expose penis envy liberals that believe CNN lies.

• 1 month ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk488cGZeSQ

Youtube thumbnail

ABC's George Stephanopoulos got caught giving "kill" sign when Trump's lawyer was explaining "THE REAL TRUTH". We certainly can't have that?

• Mike
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You are gay for  Trump 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.