Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

I had a friend just like Donald Trump in high school?

I had a friend that looks just like Donald Trump in high school. He was fat, a liar and a manipulator and had this craving to lead people. He became our "Batch leader" or in other words, the leader of the year. Basically he was supposed to be the leader of year 12.

He gave off the impression that he's the big boss in the block. He collected ransom from the boys to give to the senior year's batch leader and his mates, because it was a tradition in the school, until the principal found out and decided to stop it. He was never found to have done it, but the practice did stop after our batch, no thanks to him. He just sucked up to his senior ransom collectors, and he probably made his cut from it.

And one day, his group was attacked by a rival school's boys and he ran and hid in the bushes. The boys laughed at him for it behind his back.

Now he's a politician believe it or not. He's rich. I don't think his ways has changed. Whenever I see Donald Trump, I think of him. He also comes from a rich family. He was rich before. But now that he's a politician, he's even richer. He's got multiple luxury cars etc.

And he's not from the US.

Favorite Answer

We all knew a clown like that- Just reading the other answers----lol---these eloquent trumpies keep wondering why they're blocked. So even THAT is bs. They don't wonder at all. They KNOW why they're blocked.   Well well well. 

• Jerome

You described a "beta bad boy" to the tee.

I bet you friend is now the badass again.........🤔

And if war comes his way again, he will hide again. His family and himself behind LAW.

The typical pattern of these types......

• Mike

Sounds  like Styner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk488cGZeSQ

Youtube thumbnail

ABC's George Stephanopoulos got caught giving "kill" sign when Trump's lawyer was explaining "THE REAL TRUTH". We certainly can't have that?

Yeah, Donald Trump seems to be worse and more ridiculously selfish and vein. 

We all know when you say “friend” you mean your gay lover 

You went to school with Schiff? Pretty cool.

Cool story...bro....LOL