Words

What will happen to my money now?I hired someone to put my poetry into Shakespearean style on Fiverr (Details inside)?

as I was told that's an editors job to do. She charged me £65.

Here's her reply to my order;

Jan 24, 2:08 PM

ReportSpam

I just sent you a message via the order page. The service you purchased doesn’t include the service you are asking for.

Best,

Nancy

Is my money gone? Is there any legal action I can take against her? As ''editer'' is a very general term. I feel rubbed.

Favorite Answer

Morally speaking, I should expect your money to be returned. But it has to depend upon the terms and conditions of the contract between you and the company. If they do not provide the service which you requested, they should not have taken your money in the first place.  But what you in fact requested is far more than a simple editing job.   You appear to have entirely the wrong idea about what editing means.  There was a distinct lack of communication, not to say understanding, on both sides.  You can certainly request the return of your money, but it depends on them being reasonable.  You need a legal opinion.

You would rather feel rubbed than get it resolved so go and pout.

I see the issue.  Among other things, "editer" isn't only a general term, it's not a word.

I have no idea what "details inside" means.

This would have been by contract.  What does the CONTRACT say?

• Asker also 'feels rubbed' which is somewhat disturbing.