Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 4 weeks ago

Do you agree with this CNN article that Democrat Adam Schiff I helping Vlad Putin destabilize USA democracy?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • P
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I very much disagree with Schiff on his Russia red scare approach, but I also don't think he's helping Putin either. 

• Lolly
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

That would be Trump by withholding aid to Putin's enemy.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Lolly
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Is there some part of "opinions" that is confusing to you?

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

That is not a CNN news article. It is unfortunate you do not recognize commentary and opinion even when if is clearly marked opinion.

It is a writers opinion, not the stations and is not a fact.

• The Russians have always found useful idiots among the Democrats.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Diana
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

This is an opinion piece written by Scott Jennings, who is a Republican that had previously worked for Fox News.  So, I wouldn't believe anything that he says about Schiff.  

• Bill
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Everyone except democrats and their supporters have been seeing for the past three years that democrats are doing the work of Putin. 

The real issue is that liberals and the party they support can't accept losing because they are simply not used to it. Look around you sometime and think back at how things were a good fifty years ago. Notice anything? Yeah, that liberals have won over and over again throughout that time period. Trump represents a changing of guard away from liberalism that scares the living hell out liberals because they know they can't stop it. So now they are trying to destroy the symbol of that change in the attempt to make sure it never happens or at least stops its early stages, but even if they manage to get rid of Trump chances are nothing will really change. Liberals will continue to act in disregard to the constitution and the peoples will and by doing so will continue to mount opposition to them in the years to come. They are simply put the driving force behind the end of the supremacy of liberalism in the west, not Trump or any other symbol of that change that exists today.

• 4 weeks ago

I listened to the video at the link......Sounds to me like Schiff has lost his mind.

Any reasonable educated person would watch the video and agree .  

Rambling none sense. 

• 4 weeks ago

The key flaw in CNN trying to be open to what appear to be 'moderate' conservatives, is that even the 'moderate' ones are batsh*t crazy and utter and total LIARS.

It is a proven fact, backed up by 18 US intelligence agencies that Russia not only DID interfere is the US elections processes but is STILL interfering. For Rightard Loon Jennings to claim that *pointing that out* helps Russia is as insane as warning a person about to be hit by a car is an attempt to get that person run over.

The person who is destabilizing USA democracy is #MoscowMitch, who still REFUSES to even bring to the Senate ANY of the election security bills passed by the House.

Attachment image
    • ...Show all comments
    • ANDRE L
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Russia HASN'T had elections for 'decades'. And yes, paper ballots are safe because they cannot be hacked, unlike so much of the cheapie corporate provided machines.

• Yavan
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Oh, I'm sorry. 

We're just supposed to ignore rampant GOP criminality so as not to give Vlad the impression we're divided? While pretending his criminal puppet president is doing a fine job?

How ridiculous.

• Yavan proves the point...it's still all about not being able to accept Hillary LOST.

• 4 weeks ago

CNN is a rag..............................

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.