promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Gerik asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

Does anybody understand why someone would continually give you complements and then later insults you?

what is going on in a mind like this?

Update:

im a guy. and im talking about chat with OTHER guys

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

It's the pu$$ification of our society, to make guys behave like 13 year old girls, to elevate the status of females.  Social media and "big tech" is catered towards how females socialize, and has got guys to buy into the same b!tc#iness of "passive-aggression", insecure little girls engage in.  Pop-culture, marketing/advertisement is full of this stuff, and conditions people to buy their $h!t.

People do the same thing on the social level to sell themselves off as someone of value, when they feel like $h!t on the inside.  How many commercials have you seen that starts off with convincing you how "smart you are", then says "you're a fool" for thinking about buying another brand?  Any wonder why over 70% of consumer ads are direct towards women, who make up two-thirds of consumers?

It's a b!tc#-made mentality, to keep weak-minded, deceptive people from being confronted by strong-minded assertiveness.  The $h!t runs deeper than most people know.  

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

ignore such people

• 2 months ago

They are insecure.

• 2 months ago

It is all a matter of control.  This person can even control your emotions, and make you feel up, or make you feel down.  Other guys may consider to as a "competitor" in finding and keeping the girls you both like. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

They need to learn how to be tactful. Next time they're rude say, hey, speak your mind why don't you (that's sarcasm) or say I bet your middle name usn't tact, or whatever you can think up to lash back at them, hopefully they'll get the hint eventually. 

• 2 months ago

They seem to have a mental illness.

Stay away from them.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I dont compliment women as much as I used to. Most of them kept walking or told me to f off. Women I guess dont need to be reminded anymore that they are sexy. *** ed up decade we,re living in huh 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.