atheists: why are Bernie supporters always blaming the media for Bernie losing the primaries?

the reason why Biden is more likely to win the primaries is because a large proportion of Democrat voters are Black and Biden holds an emotional appeal with black voters because of the support he gave Obama, as a result Biden is just simply going to be more popular among Afro Americans, especially older Afro Americans who felt they benefitted by having Biden, Clinton leading their party.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Archer
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Hillary stabbed him in the back and he didn't even know it. He is after all not all there you know.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Retief
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I am curious what a question about American politics has to do with atheists.

• 4 weeks ago

Why are you asking us about Bernie?

I don't care for the man at all, and think most of his followers are spoiled brats.

• 4 weeks ago

Inigo Montoya : You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Attachment image
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Because the media sets the tone for the candidates and if the media promotes Biden, then he will have the greater probability of winning.

• 4 weeks ago

Bernie's a self righteous, egotistical phony. In 30 years in Congress he never did a thing except submit one bill, after he announced for the presidency in 2015. Every Senator of both parties despises him.

• ...Show all comments
    • luke4 weeks agoReport

See you have lost the arugment, you know full well that sleepy will do just that, sleep while the nation suffers with the sound of mass shootings and police brutality.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

There haven't  been any primaries yet, and this year, I wouldn't assume anything.

• 4 weeks ago

The Virgin оf Guadalupe is the true Virgin incarnate.

• 4 weeks ago

Why do you keep acting like you know what the U.S. is like and how it works? You don't. You haven't even been close.

• 4 weeks ago

The reason it is likely Biden will win the primaries and have more delegates at the convention is there are many Democrats who have worked to get to where they are and would not be willing to give up their employee health benefits which Bernie would strip from them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.