Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Could Greta Thunberg beat Donald Trump in a fight?

I don’t think she could and that’s why Trump is the greatest president of all time!!

Favorite Answer

I saw Trump body slam Vince McMahan during the WWE "Battle Of The Billionaires" matchup. Vince is no small man. He weighs 246 pounds.

• Tepee

Thunberg is a publicity seeking brat who is only doing her father's bidding and enjoying the fanfare.

Personally I don’t think that Greta Thunberg could beat Donald Trump in a fight but if they were jumping around the ring and then Greta hit the smash ball and unleashed her final smash move that would be really cool

NO....................

She can outrun his fat ***. He will have a heart attack if he tried to catch her.

Verbally, she could. Trump only knows how to impose sanctions on opponents.

• Diana

Trump is a large man and Greta is a slender girl.  So, she wouldn't have much chance against him physically, unless she had some serious self defense training.  

Not sure, it would be a close one, but I do know that he is envious of her. He tweeted many insults at her because she got Time Magazine person of the year, and he desperately wanted that for himself. 

I remember seeing a few cat fights way back in junior high and high school. Let's just say I wouldn't bet on Donnie to win that one.

No, the child is abused and retarded. She can read a script but cannot think for herself, just like democrats.