Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Could Greta Thunberg beat Donald Trump in a fight?

I don’t think she could and that’s why Trump is the greatest president of all time!!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

I saw Trump body slam Vince McMahan during the WWE "Battle Of The Billionaires" matchup. Vince is no small man. He weighs 246 pounds.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Tepee
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Thunberg is a publicity seeking brat who is only doing her father's bidding and enjoying the fanfare.

• 4 weeks ago

Personally I don’t think that Greta Thunberg could beat Donald Trump in a fight but if they were jumping around the ring and then Greta hit the smash ball and unleashed her final smash move that would be really cool

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

NO....................

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

She can outrun his fat ***. He will have a heart attack if he tried to catch her.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Verbally, she could. Trump only knows how to impose sanctions on opponents.

• Diana
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Trump is a large man and Greta is a slender girl.  So, she wouldn't have much chance against him physically, unless she had some serious self defense training.  

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Not sure, it would be a close one, but I do know that he is envious of her. He tweeted many insults at her because she got Time Magazine person of the year, and he desperately wanted that for himself. 

• 4 weeks ago

I remember seeing a few cat fights way back in junior high and high school. Let's just say I wouldn't bet on Donnie to win that one.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

No, the child is abused and retarded. She can read a script but cannot think for herself, just like democrats.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.