Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality Β· 4 weeks ago

My kitty got hit by a car and dieded. Mommy says he's with Jesus now, but are paster says animals don't have soles. Where is my kitty?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

If animals don't have souls, why would Jesus have told his disciples to preach to all creation - not just all people, but all creation.

Source(s): Mark 16:15
    • Login to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

I guess when the Death Angle comes and get you, you'll find out....

• 4 weeks ago

there is a spirit in every animal. some believe in reincarnation of spirits, the bible seems to say reincarnation is not true. Everyone believes something that someone else believes in the opposite way. not everyone is correct 100% of the time.

and especially when someone teaches the truth, there is always someone else or more that will invent a lie. a person has to study things out to know what the truth is. as is evidence by the bi-polar opposite beliefs of your Mother and Pastor.

we can ask of God, ! i think the answer is YES and if we have faith in our prayers to get an answer, God will answer the righteous see James 1:4-6

• 4 weeks ago

Dead...........................

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Kittys have soles, and according to Hindus, your kitty and all animals have souls.

• BJ
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

The Bible emphasizes the distinction between humans and animals. Humans, not animals, were made in the image and likeness of God. And whereas animals were created with a limited life span, humans had the prospect of living on earth forever. (Psalm 37:29)

Jesus Christ said that to enjoy everlasting life, we must exercise faith and take in knowledge of God things that animals are incapable of doing.

It says that the Creator gave the first humans the opportunity of living forever. Death came only because they rebelled.

What, though, of animals? They are not capable of conscious rebellion against God; yet they live only for a length of time and then die.

Hence, it is clear that the Creator never purposed that individual animals live forever. For them death was natural. 2 Pet. 2:12.

• 4 weeks ago

He is in purgatory with other monsters. In there your kitty evolve into vampire kitten and bit other creatures. His name is Count Kitten.Β 

• 4 weeks ago

Why... WHYYYYY the troll post pretending to be a kid? What is the point?Β 

• 4 weeks ago

Some people have anacondas and rats as pets.

• 4 weeks ago

Tell your paster your kitty is as much a sole as he r sole.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.