When was the last time you were glad your nightmare wasn't real?

I feel like I woke up feeling stress and didn't know why because I forgot my dream, but remembered it now after seeing a pic of some girl.

I had a terrible dream that a strip club was at like a fair with a bunch of fair goers and then I randomly decided to go get tattoos on both my thighs. I hate tattoos!!! (for me, it's fine on other people)

Anyway that was horrifying. I was already rubbing makeup on them to hide it, thinking ugh I have to cover this the rest of my life, so much makeup to buy.

So glad that wasn't real. 

Sometimes, I REALLY hate that I remember every single one of my dreams. I really do. I have a few I'm really glad aren't real. One was that my mother had died. I thought it was so real, I woke up crying and called her at work to make sure. Another one, and I just had this not too long ago, was that I could not stop coughing up blood. I was just coughing more and more, blood pouring out of my mouth. Scared the crap out of me.