Where can you buy the best computer for your buck in Indianapolis?

I would have said Fry's Electronics but they have gone to sh*t. They have these so called "Refurbished" PC's that are repurposed office computers. So if you want to buy a used desktop then Fry's is the place to go.

There is no Microcenter, so that's out of the question.

You can always hit up Best Buy or Costco. Sam's Club sometimes has good deals on "Open Box" electronics but those are being sold As-Is. 

• David

walmart

Yes, walmart

• John

The last two I bought were refurbished Lenovo's off of Ebay. This one is i7, the one at home for certain work is only i5. The i5 was around $350, as I recall. Computers have come so far that you only need the latest if you are doing top end, real work or gaming.

• John

I do 3d graphics and 3d printing for a living. Also general graphics like photoshop, etc. It never burps and I don't have a dedicated GPU on this one. I don't do modern gaming, no. You're on a budget look to Ebay STORES though.  There's lots unless you insist on retail hand holding.

online of course