Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

If Trump is acquitted, what further action can the Democrats take to ensure that he is removed from the presidency ?

25 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

MAKE SURE THEY GET ENOUGH IDIOTS, ILLEGALS AND DEAD PEOPLE TO THE POLLS TO VOTE HIM OUT OF OFFICE

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

How about trying to beat him in a fair election, we know that will never happen.

• 1 month ago

They could plant Schiff's stash of coke in Trump's suitcoat

• Katz22
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They can nominate a candidate who can beat Trump in the election, then support the candidate by becoming united and energized to get out and vote. 

• Kurt
      Lv 4
      1 month agoReport

Unfortunately for them, they don't have a candidate that can pull it off.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

The Democrats need to grow up and accept the fact that Donald Trump won the presidency in 2016 and is likely to win again this November.

• Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

grow up?????? while for the last 3 years I've hear a 5th grader rant from the oval office?

• Mark
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They could vote him out.  But you know what?  Even if he is acquitted of a change, the impeachment has already happened (as of last month), and that will NEVER go away.

• ...Show all comments
    • Anon
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Impeachment is an indictment NOT a Conviction. If You were indicted but not convicted, you wouldnt have to disclose it on a work app.

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Vote him out .

• 1 month agoReport

BE HAPPY COS ALLAH ONLY WANT TO BURN JEWS, REDDIT, FACEBOOK, GOOGLE, YAHOO AND YOUTUBE FAMILY ALIVE, YEAHHH 
      (Google "Danny Woo VK" in Bing for book of life, A science book that dont exist in human world)

No next time, you mean your family no next life is it. Lol

• Jeff D
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Nothing.  I suppose they could try impeaching him again, but I think they'd need some actual evidence next time.

Of course, what they could do--and I know this is going to sound crazy, but bear with me--is to instead concentrate on trying to win the election in 2020.  Of course, given their current candidates, that's not going to be easy; but I only mention it for completeness.

• ...Show all comments
    • 1 month agoReport

BE HAPPY COS ALLAH ONLY WANT TO BURN JEWS, REDDIT, FACEBOOK, GOOGLE, YAHOO AND YOUTUBE FAMILY ALIVE, YEAHHH 
      (Google "Danny Woo VK" in Bing for book of life, A science book that dont exist in human world)

• Yavan
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Breaking: Donald Trump is on tape during a dinner with Lev Parnas, referencing Ambassador Yovanovich: ''Take her out''.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2020/jan/...

If Republicans don't remove him, it proves the entire party is nothing but a criminal organization. Trump operates like a mafia kingpin.

I think Congress should call more witnesses if the Senate won't do it: Parnas, Bolton, Mcghan, Mulvaney, Pompeo, Giuliani.

• ...Show all comments
    • 1 month agoReport

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You mean when, its over dingus. 

• 1 month agoReport

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.